In the current online landscape, your website needs to be mobile-responsive and function well on every device. If your site still isn’t mobile optimized, you are likely losing out on clients and customers. Contact us today to get a free review of your current website.
Website Design & Structure
Your website should be the HUB of all your online activity. Any visitor should be able to contact you and readily access all of your online profiles from every page of your site. A strong, healthy site should have a catalogue of quality, useful content that is organized in a logical and easy-to-use way.
With these goals in mind, we will:
- Review your site structure and architecture to ensure it is organized in a way that makes sense to visitors and search engines.
- Optimize your current website content to make sure your title tags, meta tags, and meta descriptions are the best they can be.
- Conduct keyword research for your particular industry and work to implement those keywords into the content of your site.
- Connect your website to all your online profiles and vice versa.
- Write fresh, new quality content on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze and report on monthly statistics.
Search engines (like Google) use bots (also known as spiders or crawlers) to index web pages based on content and keywords. Once a webpage is indexed, it can be found in the search engine by typing in the keywords related to that particular page. How high a page ranks in the results largely determines the amount of traffic that page will get since people are much more likely to click on a link on the first page of Google.
Considering the high importance of keywords in the rank of a web page, some people jam pack their pages with strategic keywords in the hopes of ranking higher. But Google is becoming increasingly aware of this “keyword stuffing” and will actually penalize sites for it.
More importantly, this style of writing exclusively for SEO bots results in a poor user experience. Shoving in keywords and links where they don’t make sense results in the content reading like it was written by a robot. It’s clunky, awkward, and well…robotic.
We make it a point to produce web content for both SEO crawlers and real live human beings by combining a judicial keyword strategy with good old fashioned writing. The result? Web pages that rank well and make sense to real human beings who visit your site.
Take a look at some of our previous design work here.